Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Kiwi innovators

 

Lots of fun things that have been creating seem like they have been created in different countries well not all of them... Kia Ora bloggers welcome back to my daily blog for this week! During literacy Miss Smith has told us that we need to finish one of these slides a day which means that we have to answer the questions that she has assigned for us and then make/create whatever she has told us to make. Do you know the answer to these questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post